Hi there!, it's very early here in BKK still sleepy but gotta go out fixing a car.
Today I got a new cool stuff to share with you girls. Cos lots of girl asking me about how to make a dewy shimmery look. So this is the answer.
Today I got a new cool stuff to share with you girls. Cos lots of girl asking me about how to make a dewy shimmery look. So this is the answer.
Actually, there'r lots of shimmering products in my warehouse(LOL). E.g, The secret(banila co.), Limeshine secret base(Skinfood), Hollywood glow(benefit),etc. But this one is my fav now.

Luminosity is a light reflecting shimmer whip that highlights facial areas such as cheeck bones, brow bones and decolletage. It can be used on its own or be blended with foundation or concealer to create a natural radiant glow. There are 3 shades of whip; Bronze, Pink and Champagne. I own the Bronze one.

When applied alone. It gave a very sparkly looks. Bronze tone is however quite darker than my skin tone but still look gorgeous and adorable. I think that it's very cool when the light touch your face. It gave you a (I don't know how to explain this) reflection on your face???
But what I always do is to mix it with my favorite foundation, cos I don't want it to be too sparkle. So, you see the result? the upper part of the back of my hand looks more natural and blended making my skin look tight and firm, while the lower part just gives the over-shimmery look. This is like, the secret to my good looking skin (like most of you think I am,but actually not)








2 ความคิดเห็น:
This is an awesome review Tune ^_^ I just knew that you can actually mix stuff with your foundation haha (Newbie)
^_^ Yay for the updated blog you have!
Hello Gal,
What's different for those 3 Colors? Skin Tone ?... You look great!!..by the way :D
แสดงความคิดเห็น