วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My updates & A lil gifts from Korea

Hi there everyone, sorry for leaving my blog dead for too long. I'm now back with a bad news. Ummm I just quit the job I used to talk about, remeber? at the website? That, well, I just found out that when it becomes a job it's not really work. So much trouble for me, so with my family. But I love it though, so I think it'll go well if I do it as a hobby/part time. Thanks for every comments/emails/etc. while I'm not around.

alright I'd rather begin with something new. My B/F just got back from Korea and bought me a lil something here.

The story was, I asked him about the airport shop after he got back form the airport. Then he told me about this brand "VOV" which I heard but never really try. So I mentioned this to him. He asked if I want it so that he could go back to airport 1 more time to get them for me (that's actually sweet). But my b/f and I now really how long we've been together(9 yrs) so we decided to step back a bit (I guess if you have this much long relationship you'll understand why)


Well back to the hual, LoL




I always want this diacut pallete from castledew(VOV sub brand). And the bally one is the highlighter from VOV. Actually I told him to buy 2 dia cut palette, then i saw this bally thing I decided to buy 1 diacut and 1 bally cos I don't wanna spend too much on cosmetic (anymore) . But I think he notice how much i wanted them, so he bought all 3.

here comes the last part. I wanna say thanks again to all the girls who keep coming reading my blog even you don't post I know you'r here.

I can't mention every name but know that I notice every of u guys. Love yall!

3 ความคิดเห็น:

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Missed you!! Sorry about your job! Hopefully you will find something better soon. The VOV items are SO pretty! :D

MsRUKTAPA กล่าวว่า...

I'm so glad to know you update your blog in English language. Because I try to use this language.
thank you so much for your updated.

about your job, I know you will get new better job for sure because you're a smart woman.

wait to see your new update...

Whitepiano555 กล่าวว่า...

you two are so sweet. ^_^ and pls don't forget to review or make a FOTD naaaaaa.


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates