วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Haul again (just a part of all)

Hey girls!, I've been quite busy lately, with the paper work and uh hung out with my BF, LOL
Since I got a new job (Government related, some of you might not know) I went shopping like almost everyday cos there's a flee market at my workplace. I usually get accessories like bows, necklaces,etc. They'r quite cheap here. (ya know government staff doesn't get to pay that much,haha)

Anyway, i'll show you what i hual lately. I also ordered some Cosmetics stuff from the internet too. These are some of them.
-some pigments from online friend
-KMA loose powder(brown case)
-Cutepress BB powder(pink case)
-CK Foundation
-CK lipgloss
-Skinfood lettuce&cucumber foundation
-Skinfood lettuce&cucumber jelly cream

Actually, both Skinfood lettuce&cucumber fd and cream were bought about 3-4 weeks now.

Review the CK lipgloss color (spun sugar)
Dang pretty i love it. I love the nude color
And a swatch for NYX pigment that my friend sent me for a trial.
Big thanks to her!

And the last thing i'm so in love with is...................WII
I finally got one. The thing is , me and my BF hesitate about which one to buy, PS3 or WII
Cos my BF's a Sony kinda guy(me too) We got PS1,PS2, and PSP. So another PS3 would be nice
but considering every aspects, we got WII
It's pretty fun activities, if you have one to play with! cool

6 ความคิดเห็น:

cand กล่าวว่า...

i like the lip color, very natural. the greens are pretty! u should do a green eye look^_^

amynaree กล่าวว่า...

nice haul! i'm very curious about the brand skinfood..will have to order it online or something...i have a wii too..it's really fun..especially the exercise games, but my bf also want a ps3 to watch blu-ray movies :)

Ying กล่าวว่า...

OHHH WII!!!!! NICE!

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

wii is more people oriented, to have fun in a group, while ps3 is more gamer oriented! i got a wii too, i like it so far, only use it when i have friends over...haha

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

congrats on your wii! hahaha enjoy! what i hate after some few hours of playing my arms would ache :(

Shop N' Chomp กล่าวว่า...

Yay to the WII! :) My hubs and I go crazy playing tennis on this...hehe...


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates