วันเสาร์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Update again from tuniez83

Hey,fellus. I can't remeber when was the last time i updated this blog. So sorry. For those who'r waiting (if there's any,LoL) Anyway, I'm so busy with my center's work. We organizing the speech competition event and have to prepare a paper work and travel regionally. So very lil time to stay in front of my comp. And once I'm home, too tired to turn on too.

a'right, let's see what I've done lately and what i'll be posting soon
or you can go check my tweet at http://twitter.com/tuniez83
or face book>>>

BTW, I just make a new website for my own at

but still need to do lots of arrangment and so on. I also need your comment and reccommedations about it though!

These are my three How to..s, so keep it up

there'r also some reviews and events I went to too. Please feel free to check them out whenever you free and when I posted, haha

4 ความคิดเห็น:

Emily กล่าวว่า...

i followed u on twitter

those r pretty pics, u r so gorgeous

Liang กล่าวว่า...

Can't wait for you to update! :] Take care of yourself!

NARANV กล่าวว่า...

P'tunnnn i have twitter tooo
i'll followed naaa

htto://NLPARIS.twitter.com
that's my :")))))
love u cute,,
♥♥

Mish กล่าวว่า...

^^Hello! I'm a reader from the Philippines~ I really love your tutorials and always look forward to your posts^^


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates