วันอังคารที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

FOTD : Back to Big eyes


Just wanna share my face of the day, actually last two day. LOL
I really like how the Kate e/s effect on my lids. I used a black color as an eyeliner and it's really cool. Nice line, smudge only a bit . Impressive!

I blushed with the castledew palette I reviewed last post. Bad thing about it is that if I didn't blend my brush in the palette well enough I'll get uneven cheeck color. But I love the color and its reflex.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Huge eyes!! :D So cute~

Whitepiano555 กล่าวว่า...

cute as always ^_^

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

love the blush! the look is simple and pretty!

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

Hi Tune! I missed your posts :) I'm glad you're back

Femina กล่าวว่า...

You have got beautiful eyes, you are so adorable. Looking forward to your next tutorial.

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

I seriously love it! It looks oh so glistening!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates