No matter how much I want to update I still can't think of anything.
My camera's not good for evening/night lighting so I can't record any vids when I'm at home and surely also before I go to work! But i do want to.
I got a lot of Questions coming to my chatbox and also my email, mostly about why i haven't update.....so the answer is above, plus I don't wanna do makeup at night LOL. Any suggestions on what should I do?????? I wanna do something maybe lip review? maybe post something that I've already post in my Thai blog?
Q. from cbox
- hello: hey babe.. are u from thai? you look so beautiful
A: yep, i'm 100% Thai
-sheesa: p tune? have you heard of IPL treamtment for whiter skin. do you know if its good?
A: sure I did it twice. it's good for trouble skin too, as a spot treatment, well it's good though expensive. And you have to do it continually to see a good result.
-ej: hi pretty girl! i was wondering if u could pls post a pic of the missha gloss and lipstick that u used in the rain tutorial? I cant seem to find it anywhere in Taiwan missha shops..also do u kno the colors/name? thanks soo much =)
A: the gloss is Missha Glamlook gloss color PK01, and the lippy is Missha creammy matte also PK01

-momo: hey p'tune I was wondering have you traveled to korea? do you know how much it would cost from bangkok to korea?
A: Uh, no ka. Never been to korea but i think the price is vary depending on the tour promotion. you can search on google fro the tour price ka.
P.S Any suggestions are welcomed. :P







1 ความคิดเห็น:
สีจ๋วยมากส์
แสดงความคิดเห็น