P.S I wear Geo Wing Grey lens
Start with base makeup, using Lotree BB (my fav)

I select maybelline angelfit N01 as my FD, it makes my skin brighter and pinker

The liquid concealer help brightning my undereyes circle and nose side(don't know what they'r called)

For the dark spot,flaws,etc . I used oriental princess 3 color concealer to cover them

Then try to blend nicely. Once you ready, aplly the pearly powder from Etude on. Actually you can apply normal powder and then Etude as and allover powder.

line you brows

I'm now in love with this e/s color, palette from Kate-GD01. Blend it as you like. Mine is
a all over the lids
b just the outer corner
c as the liner

then mascara, my favourite one, Lunasol Wp01

Still not enough, I prefer and inner liner too so i use gel liner by Suqqu 01 inner upper and lower.

one rule of this contest is to have a glam glossy pinky lips, so I use missha creamy matte Pk01 first , follow up with missha glam look gloss pk01

Lastly, I choose Model co. blush light 01/cosmopolitan pink to be match with the lips color

Rainy on me

clean up before getting a cold

last pic, I just love the lips color
Thanks every for keep updating my blog!







13 ความคิดเห็น:
wah you loook so hot!! with all the "rain" you got ;p and i'm also loving that lip color! so bubblegum like
I'm really glad your back. Missed your tutorials Tune. So hot and pretty =)
Sexy with all that water effect going on! I seriously missed your tutorials! U look great!s
wow, i love this how to!!
your skin is so great ...
i follow you from jeban^^
i really really really luv this look! simple but super cute and pretty^_^ esp the e/s and lips!
i always love the cute pink lipsticks you get~~
u look so pretty! loving d lipstick :)
SOOO pretty!! :D Hehe the rain on me photo is so sexy! Love the lips!!
I love this lip colour!!
Great tutorial! You look so sexy!;)
Great look as always!
oooh i love that lipgloss and modelco blusher!!
awesome look!
no matter how hard it rains, we, women will still look gorgeous. =P
แสดงความคิดเห็น