วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

"Lucky" Singindork888 Feat.Tuniez83

A Duet with youtube friend

First I gotta thanks singindork888 for a very cool duet (I mean the vid). Please subcribe !http://www.youtube.com/user/singindork888 (cute and talented~)Sorry i made mistakes again, LOL

thanks Pudgimelon for the cute video you made for us!

6 ความคิดเห็น:

Femina กล่าวว่า...

The guy can really sing, he could be a contestant in The American Idol show! And If you're in England I would suggest you to be The X Factor contestant as well! Great vocal indeed!

Whitney & the full effect กล่าวว่า...

omg that's beautiful!!

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

Very much amazing!

cand กล่าวว่า...

yay this is one of my FAV songs!! ur voice is beautiful^_^ what a lovely duet!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

i love this song! great job :) be careful though coz you sometimes sounded flat at some points but you can still work on that :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ กล่าวว่า...

nice song, i think you guys sang really well, great job :D
i want to dl the real song haha


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates