วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Blog of Thailand

I start this post cos the request of Miemiemie, and other gals who mailed me about where and what to do in Thailand.

Well, if you plan to stay in BKK then this is where I suggest you to go shop (the palces i'm talk about in each topic are not really near each other, actually I can't tell you exactly where it is, but you can just ask ppl in your hotel how to get there very eaasily)Anyway, in each topic I listed like the place where located in the same area or nearby.
Platinum mall/Pratunam market
This area is famous for hualing clothes and accessories/fashion stuffs. The price is really cheap (some shop requires you to buy wholesales(+3 pcs.) which normally you can mix the style(you don't have to buy same style or same color) but if you want just 1 then it's a retail price which is quite high(not recommend) However, some shop allows you to buy 1 in wholesale price, that is acceptable.

Siam square/Siam Center/Siam Paragon/Maboonkrong (MBK)
These are in the same area/neighbourhood so you can shop around, but it's like large which I think you can't cover everthing in 1 day.

Siam square is like........shinjuku or harajuku in Japan. But just not so many teen wearing weird things. (it's more like a place where teens hang out). A lot of fashoinary things and the price is like vary.

credit http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=122731&page=22
Siam center and Siam Paragon are the deparment stores with brand names and stuffs.

MBK is mixed. but ususally foriegners love to visit here more than the two I've mentioned. Cos there'r like Thai souvenirs/crafts,clothes, and some other things that is not brand name and not so expensive(to foriegner but to Thai LOL)

JJ weekend market
Just like the name says, it's a weekend market so it open only on Sat and Sun. not sure about the time though!,but I think it close about 3-4 pm. This market is famous for cheap things including clothes, shoes, bags, etc. Also it has a 2nd hand stuffs available. the price here is bargainable. (I suggest.......you have Thai friend with you so the price will be like cheaper). Again this market is quite large with lots of alleys (I can't even get thru every alley in my life,LOL). Oh be sure to wear something light i mean it's hot in Thailand esp. in the open market like this. And be sure to wear sunblock! I don't suggest you wear too much pretty clothe cos there's no need,haha just a T-shirt is fine.
There's so many part of JJ market >>includes animal/plants


credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/puykamo/357015429/

Another one I can think of is
Suanlum Night bazaar
I haven't been to this market yet so I really can't tell you much details, you can google it then for more info.


credit:http://www.soidb.com/th/bangkok/shop/market/suan_lum_night_bazaar.html

That's all I can think of right now. I hope it's useful somehow. LOL

4 ความคิดเห็น:

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

take me there right noooooow!!! >.<

Tanya กล่าวว่า...

everytime i go back to thailand and buy clothes especially in siam square they dont have my size. I'm like a large there when i'm a small/medium over here! WTH! haha! but i loveeeeeee siam square. i heard paragon is nice. i haven't gone back since 03.

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

oooh! thank you dear, yes i loved platinum mall. haha oh i have bad news..i'm not coming with my mom this april.probably around july though. haha i plan to visit MBK,central mall (is that right?), the mall..and all the pretty malls! oooh i'm excited

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

lol I had to guess the Comment button, since it is all in Thai xP but do they sell korean and japanese brands in Thailand? I'm going to Thailand this summer, and I wanna do some shopping! ^^ I know they have Etude House, but do they have more?


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates