Sorry, I've been kinda busy lately so I haven't update for a couple of days
For those blogs I followed, I'll read them now.
Okayy things is, I wasn't actually invited to this opening(I kinda like accompany my sista there) so........no freebies, lol
The event was set at the hotel in the middle of BKK, and the concept of this event was "Blooming Purification" Oh yeah (it's spring collection so I'm not surprise with that) and the dress code is Pastel
This is me before the event
There'r 5 set of colors in this collection, and each collection consists of
-1 eyeshadow pallette
- 3 shades of Lipstick
- 1 lipgloss
- 1 nail color
Still, I'm atrracted to this shade (brown gold beige)

You can run around testing the product. Oohhh I love the lipstick no.29 (light beige orange, not in the pic)

Mr. Mutsuya Sakai demonstrate and show us how the product gives the look on the face. And provided some tips on how to eye makeup for asians.

A little snap with a backdrop in front of the event. The funny thing is the PR manager of the brand walked to me and said there'r someones wanted to take a photo with me.......LOL
the brand's staffs, they said they are big fans of my blog. Thankssssss

And I'll be able to test the products again on the workshop in the mid of next month. I'll try the blue and purple then. Cos' I wanna see it on me, I'm bored with brown gold thing. haha








11 ความคิดเห็น:
very nice! lunasol huh? never tried this! its good? looks like a fun event i hope you had lots of fun !!!! love the eyeeees!!!
so popular in your city!!
Wow you're really famous!! :D I'd love to go to any Japanese cosmetics event... :[ So much funnn
for some reason the font color is the same as the background so I had a hard time finding where to post comment just so you know
but very cute! the lip gloss remind me of Mac's sweet collection thats coming out
you are popular u get to be invited to sooooooo many event! must be a blast =)
ooh cool you went to an event again :) lucky you!
A cosmetic event seems to be a lot of fun!^^
Really love your outfit!<3
You are a very lucky girl!
How to be famous? LOL!
Your skin really glows by the way, its wonderful
u sure looked like u had fun at the event! and u also look great. nice contacts! what contacts where u using at the event?
ahhhh so lucky! i wish lunasol was more accessible to me :T
Hi dear! I'm a big fan of yours. I love watching your tutorials very much. I was actually insprired by you since I came across your blogs few months ago. Now I'm totally addicted to it,Haha! Pretty much obsessed with cosmetics and make-up,can't find the way out of it now, LOL. By the way, I like your new hairstyle. It really suits you.
แสดงความคิดเห็น