I'm not quite a fashionista, I was like wearing same old things. But I do love to shop clothes and accessories though.
I tried to go through my closet see what's in there. I wanna do the photoshoot/album of my style. So this is what I got today.Set A
T-shirt from my favourite coffee shopShorts jeanColorful nerdy glassesSet B
white shit with navy blue dot/stripe
same jeans (shorts)
Black nerd eyeglasses
Smiley earing
Set C
Mickey mouse sack/tank Black tank top
same jeans(shorts)
same black eyeglasses
Set D

I have no idea what it's called in English, more like a sack but it's a short pant-sack???colorful nerd eyeglasses
Fedora hat
Guess I'm gonna sell clothes/accessories to gain money for my wedding (don't know when).
12 ความคิดเห็น:
wow! u got quite a style there hun! I love what you have! they look so comfy. I'd most definitely wear them out..I would have to say,I like both set B & D most. =)
Btw, you're getting married?WOw!!Congratulations! When's the wedding gonna be?
Oh~
I luv all set ka P'tune :'))
xo cutE
~^^~
i LOVE the last one sooo cute with the frilly shirt.
although they are alll very cutie.
those glasses i love as well i am in the market for new glasses so.
toodles!@
You have super cute style, I love it!! Very unique.
these pics look like they came outta a non-no magazine!! such a cute casual style^_^
you so cute all the time haha i love it!
I love your last outfit...a jumpsuit. U know not everyone wear it cute ^^
The last one is my fav =) Really you're getting married? wedding preparation is pretty exciting hehehe. Good luck!
your pix look cool awesome!!
so cute! i love your style
OMG You are getting marrieddd! *heartbroken* Hehe joke joke...
You're so cute, I've been looking for those eyeglasses everywhere in Philippines they are so hard to find.
Oh well, congratulations and goodluck for your wedding preparation, Tune ^______^
Its weird that you are getting married coz you look 16 to me, haha!
you have such a great body!
and uber long eyelashes :)
แสดงความคิดเห็น