I wanna try a new color of eyeshadows so I come up with the look for my valentine's day
I'm gonna skip the base makeup and stuffs (you can still ask me about anything you wonder)
This 1st pic show two sides of eyes: Left I fixed the swollen eye already(by using darker shade of E/S)
and small pics below is how I applied my E/S
In the first pic of 2nd set is two dif. look, when left one is done with eyeliner while the right one didn't
and the following pics are the step of making my eyes rounder (since my outer corner is quite in a high position), and other one is when I applied the mascara on.
Here's what I look like












3 ความคิดเห็น:
so pretty Tune! this is perfect for Valentines!!
You are just too cute, Tune!! <3 I really like how the make-up looks very natural for Valentine's Day... nothing too much and overwhelming for the guys. Hehe. :P
such a pretty look! i better wear some shimmery eyeshadow during valentine's..everyone's been doing tutorials on youtube on different valentine's eye makeup..and most of them are either red or pink or purple..haha
แสดงความคิดเห็น