วันเสาร์ที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Geolens pre-order for 3 orders

For those who interesting, you can make a pre order with me. I know 3 orders sounded kinda strange. LOL so I have to go buy it myself and I really don't know how much the shipping'll cost! So I'd better start with something small. This pre-order will be end at 27 feb 09 at 09.00am (Thailand time+7 GMT) no matter how many order I got.
What available are:

1. Honey wing brow/grey

2. Nudy series grey/brown/blue , golden blue/violet/green (-0.0 only)

3. Angel series brown/grey/blue/green

4. Tricolor series brown/grey/blue/green/violet

5. Tear grey/brown


The price is 25$/pair "This price do not includes shipping fee/rates" and Paypal fee(buyer)
The countries I can ship (for now) is Philippines/Singapore/Malaysia Plus 4$ and Optional 5$ for the insurance!
This is a cheapest shipping price I can get, (not so good handling)
if you want a good handling postage, (highly recommend but also high price too) contact me for the price
for Thai resident shipping is free
I accept Payment from PayPal
How to order
Name+ID
Series
color
power/degree
Quantity(not more than3 in each order)
and send me via email: asktuniez83@gmail.com (wait for comfirmation in 1 day)
I'll wait for your payment for 3 days.
Please DO Clear your wonder before purchasing, I do not do cash refunds and do not responsible for losts just only the reasonable damage (in-hand)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

NARANV กล่าวว่า...

ur blOg xo cuTe :'))
Eiei~
น้องนอเองค๊ะ พี่ตูนน จำได้ป่าวว? ^^
ความจิงชื่อ นัตตี้ นะค่ะ อิอิ . .. ทำบล็อคแล้วด้วยย
แต่ยังทำไม่เก่งเลยย แวะมาดูตัวอย่างจากพี่ตูน 555.5
ฝันดีน๊าค๊ะ
Bye . .....


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates