วันศุกร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Press Meeting: Benefit Coralista Luanch

Once again been invited to the press release of new item by Benefit "Coralista"
The event took place at the "kappa restaurant", and it was a casual meeting .


This new blush (in Thai) is made for the look of summer, a little bit of pink and peach with golden shimmer which reflecting with the light.

This meeting allow us to try out their new product and watch the close-up tutorial from the porfessional makeup artist from the brand. (I didn't try it on my cheeck though)


I wish I could take this chest with me home, LOL. So full of "Coralista"

Group of girls at the event.

Lastly, some of give-away gift from the brand, new mascara "bad gal" and "the coralista blush"

2 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

damn you are so lucky to be invited in events such as that. you get freebies too! how cool is that!

oh about the mac mineralize skinfinish. mine is the limited edition duo..i have it in natural/light shimmer. i only use the matte part. 2/3 of the pan is matte while 1/3 is shimmer...i totally love it :) great for setting my bb cream and the shimmer works well. no breakouts too :)

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Wow very cool~ I love how they have events like this for different brands in Asia!!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates