วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My Style of fashion2


I got a new set of fashion from my closet!

Actually this pic was taken the same day with last set. I love this kind of skirt. It's not to casual, it's some how stylish


This is a new set, too bad the pic i took is not balance. I mean I looked tiny, and can't see the detail of clothes. Anyway, I picked the V-necked shirt with a skirt-like pants with a colorful lil star.


The same shirt with above but I wore short jeans this time. If my pic is better you'll see the cute detail on the jeans. It has like lace and dec. stuffs on it.


This pic, I just put on the hat and zooming on my makeup for the style matching of what I wore.
P.S. Thanks to every comment and sorry if I didn't have time to reply but those of u who have blogger links. I already checked them out!

9 ความคิดเห็น:

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

That lipstick is gorgeous on you!! <3 Love your style, the polka dot mini skirt is soooo cute!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

loved the first and last!:) so cute

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

those asian site should contact you u'll look totally cute wearing their clothes!

rhapsody91 กล่าวว่า...

I love the shorts with colorful stars, so spring-liked. :)

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Is it a crime to adore all those cute outfits you've got? U must be filled with a lot of nice clothes in your closet!!

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

You're so cute tune!

Beautyprincess กล่าวว่า...

น่ารักจังเลย แอบเข้าเทคนิคการแต่งหน้าไปใช้ด้วยนะ ชอบมากๆๆจ้า

sampuro กล่าวว่า...

!!
I love that lip colour! which lipstick is that?

SHIZUKA กล่าวว่า...

you look so pretty babe:) x


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates