วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A gift from my MSN friend+FOTD

My chat friend just sent me this sample of mmu and NYX ultra pearl pigment for me to try them out! Thanks a lot ka~

I made a swatch of the eyeshadow, here (She sure know my fav colors/shades, she follows my every tutorials)

So I tried them on today, by using

NYX ultra pearl E/S mink
Thai MMU blush//rudolph nose

Kate crayon liner BR-03
BadGal mascara //Benefit


Zoom with Flash!


Here's the FOTD and the cheeck color is totally natural sun kiss!

I didn't wear any lippy

taken outside the room, In love with the ckeeck color

Lastly, today is one of my blogger friend birthday "Oyen" Happy birth day to you my beatiful friend! (she's younger than me though! LOL more like my sis')

8 ความคิดเห็น:

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

yea for online friends!!! haha

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

WOW! U look really good with that sunkissed blush on! =) It looks so pretty!

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

That's really sweet...I love the blush color. It's perfect for your skin tone.

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

you look very pretty~ so natural looking ^_^

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

i LOVE the way the straw hat looks on you!!!

✿Ji✿ กล่าวว่า...

Ahhh lovely eyes!<3<3<3

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Wow pretty colors! I love your cheek color too!!!

Femina กล่าวว่า...

Love the picture with the straw hat and you look naturally gorgeous! Nice set of mineral makeup, eh? Lucky you!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates