วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Video Tutorial: Natural&Quick MMU makeup

Just made a video tutorial on How to do the quick and natural makeup with MMU, here you go. Hope you like it

Sorry about the light effect the too cloudy today.


Oh and I for got to post a blog about skincare review I made a while ago which some of you might already watched it. So here it is

4 ความคิดเห็น:

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

Thanks for the tutorial tune! Glad you're feeling well already. Btw...You're skin is looking great now =D

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

You look great! Your skin always looks baby soft. I'm loving your hair, the bangs are really cute!!!

Mona กล่าวว่า...

you are so cute! great vid :D

Femina กล่าวว่า...

I'm really excited that you are back with a new tutorial, thanks for sharing such wonderful tips. You are gorgeous as always! Lovely fringe, it really suits you.

ps. Looking forward to your next tutorial!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates