วันพุธที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A lil Hobby of mine

Just a lil update on me!

I designed and made a postal package and plan to sell at a coffee shop. Well it's just for fun and for my personal experience.



And this one is a file holder but this one is still some mistake cos the ink is still non-permanent. It's no faded with water or sweat but it can be faded cos the scratch. Stull trying to work it out.

13 ความคิดเห็น:

pandablush กล่าวว่า...

the postal package illustration is cute! u can draw too.. so talented! ^^
love the little cam.. do more tutorials please? love ur eyemakeup!

clear♥wing กล่าวว่า...

Girl you are so creative :D
Goodluck with it!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

that is an extremely interestign hobby ive never talked to someone that did that.

and that sounds wicked cool like selling at a coffee shop like really urban like

awesome! keep upt the good work

Linda กล่าวว่า...

Those are so cute!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

oh wow, how cute :) so creative dear

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

wow! you can make a business right there! i love your designs, next thing is make a penscil case or makeup case with your drawings, i would buy it for real!

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

wow those are really pretty! everyone is so talented! hope ur stuff sells at the store!

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

omg!! This is sooo cool. I'm glad you shared this, because I LOOOOVE cute stationery!! I collect letter sets! ^^

Mona กล่าวว่า...

that's really cute and creative. it adds that nice personal touch

cand กล่าวว่า...

that is so so cute! the package i sent u is really ugly cuz i reuse old packaging.. so i hope u don't mind haha^_^

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

This is so nice tune...you're so talented...what else you've got? hehe

scottiephimphrachanh กล่าวว่า...

eeh! those are really nice! hopefully you'll get a lot of customers! and hey! I was in Thailand during the summer time, and I bought these Biore facial foams. I was wondering whether you've used these before:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7192/dsc06853.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5661/dsc06860e.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8489/dsc06856q.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6779/dsc06859t.jpg

Rena กล่าวว่า...

ooh your postal packages are sooo cute!!! i love decorating my envelopes too! 8)


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates