วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Prison Break Addicted Alert!

Whoa, a lot of emails have been sent to my inbox asking where I've been
My confession is...........I'm not far from my comp just spent whole day and night watching Prison Break from Season1-4 all at once, LOL and got sick. Now I watched thru the last disc in my hand (The sunshine state EP.) And really want some more, where is it now in U.S? I've searched and found out that the next episode will be aired like next month (Mother Lode) But some website's already talked about season5 and umm the rest episodes of season4, so i'm a bit confuse now. Anyone please lighten me up?
I wanna talk a bit about the movie. At first I refuse to watch it cos I know how I react with series(addict as drugs) So hearing that there'r 4 seasons so I step out, but my "so kind" boyfriend borrowed the DVD for me.......So I start watching and ...........yeah it happened! I'm stuck.
I'm gonna talk about the Characters first and then I'm gonna talk about the actors.
These two gentermen are my favorite charactor,why??

Char: Agent Alex Mahone(left)
the character itself shows many different angle of this so-called "human"
How they turns into something they don't wanna be and how they keen to get their life back (and so on). Like I said, this character is very interesting in that eversince this Char. appeared until now, it showed the development within the character itself.
William Fichtner,one who play the role. He is so awesome, and I can't think of any words to say that he's really is. He acted so perfect in every aspect. When his role to cry, he cried his heart out (looks real to me). When his role to get upset, he showed that he really is upset. Especially the shot when he need the pill(for nerves)He surely took my heart away with that shaking. God bless u Bill! you'r one reason I desire to see the next episode.........but um I heard some spoilers......guessing all I can do is wish and pray.
Char: Micheal Scofield
One hell of the character I've ever imagine appearing in TV series, and there he is. He reminds me of Macgyver, which actually being mentioned this too in the movie. Who wouldn't love a young-handsome-innocent-smart-arrogant-but-nice engineer? The character gives us a clue after one another to make this char some kind of a myth, once you get 1 answer to 1 question, another millions of question pop up. You'll never loose the curiosity of this guy.
Wentworth Miller, who take the role of this man, is the right man for the right job. He look just like what I imagine the character would be. He acts as if he's him hiding the truth in his lie and the lie in his truth. Miller is so good in acting with his facial expression. He doesn't even have to say a word to know that he has plan or something in his mind. So it makes he, Miller, becomes Scofield without being fake.
They both did their job very well, I just love it. The rest of the crew...ummm I still notice that they'r actors/actress somehow. But not these two guys.
Whoa, I kept talking for almost 1/2 and hour, LOL. What I'm gonna say is.........thanks to the readers and emails that making me aware of myself being so addicted, hahaha
And thanks to Fox company, PB directors, all casts and crews that making this WONDERFUL series. Season5 or not, I'll be waiting.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

i also love prison break =D I'm done up to Season 2...I haven't started the remaining coz I got sad when I heard that they're removing the character of Sarah...I dunno if it was true. Is it? =D I also love Grey's anatomy, Ugly Betty and My Name is Earl =D

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

hope you're ok now =D

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

OMG! How good is it? I can't believe I am so behind this. About a month ago, I asked my friend if I could borrow his Prison Break dvd, but until now I haven't been able to get it from him. I heard this is really good and addictive. I can't believe you were just there the entire time hahaha!

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Hhahaa that's okay I forgive you! But I do miss you~~


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates