วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to: Sexy tan and pinky lips

I'm trying the look of tan with a nude pink lips so here we go!

Start with bare face then I use the Lotree BB cream

Then, I mix my darkest shade of foundation with the shimmer and apply on my face.

Use the concealer to conceal all the flaws and spots, then I applied the dark shade of powder all over my face.

Now, I picked the sparkling eyeshadow from RedEarth, and applied it as shown in the pics.

After that, I lined my liner as in the 1st pic.And use the pearly E/S at the inner corner below. Then curled the lashes and mascara.

I colored my eyebrow same color with my hair, not too light.

I used Maybelline angelfit blush on(cinnamon) on my cheeck and then contoured my face with Model Co. colorbox bronze

the lippy I used is Missha Creammy matte(PK01) I didn't use lip brush so it's not so smooth(sorry)
And.............Here's the look!

and:::::::
Hope u guys like it! BTW I wear New bio brown contact lens

15 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

great job!:) esp with the eyes :)

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

another gorgeous look! =) What camera do you use if you don't mind?

Xen ♥ กล่าวว่า...

hi, just wondering where is the lippy from? its a really pretty colour!

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

love the lipstick its a pretty pink shade =)

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Awesome job! I can never do tanned looks.. hahaha. I don't even have a bronze foundation~

pandablush กล่าวว่า...

the lipstick color is so gorgeous! =) I will try to find it =)
oh and ive been reading ur blog quite often ^^ keep up the good job =)))

♔Jaimie กล่าวว่า...

great look on you!!

xoxo
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my new Lady Gaga Look Contest!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

time to go tan! Ahh! I love this! It's so perfect! & the lip color is too pretty! U are simply adorable!

yokeMun กล่าวว่า...

wow...u never failed to impress me with ur make up skills...i would love to try but i need to improve my skin condition first...lol

Mona กล่าวว่า...

so pwwittty! i love the eye makeup and that's a beautiful lip shade

♡ Nic Nic ♡ กล่าวว่า...

love this look! the last picture is sooo cute. you did a great job with the eyes, it's very Japanese-esque ;)

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

this is adorable totally will wear tonight!

i LOVE the eyeshadow.

i have this mineral foundation "sun kiss" by " bare essensials or something like that i hope that will work .

this is amazing def one of my favorites

clear♥wing กล่าวว่า...

This is such a sexy look !

♥ Nehs ♥ กล่าวว่า...

wow! love the look! so prettyyyy!

. กล่าวว่า...

Absolutely stunning =D I'm tempted to try a tan look now...


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates