I was asking her about sallygirl eyeshadow, cos we don't have it here in Thailand, and she said she's going to send it for me to try. But look what she added. She put a couple of extra into the package.
This is a sally girl E/S i've been ask her about. I love the pearly look of them.








8 ความคิดเห็น:
hey! you should do a review or tut on the laura mercier eye bright I've been eyeing it and wonder how it works =)
yay! i'm so happy it got to u alright^_^
ooh! I love the colors! They looks so dewy and perfect for spring! =) I can't wait for you to try them on! i hope u could make a new fotd! =)
the too faced packaging is sooooo cute!
can;t wait to see you use those products!! and you're rocking those yellow nails!!
a few years ago, i polished my nails yellow and my friend said "omg your nails look like the nails of a smoker"
...the end...
i haven't updated for so long! hahaha i missed you dear :) my mom will be in bkk this saturday! i envy her so bad ;(
Love the products!<3
The yellow nailpolish is so stylish!^^
Hey doll cakes
i believe this is my 1st comment!!! SOOOO HII!!!!!!!!! i just wanted to say i think your gorgeous you remind me of my cousin who lives in indonesia...she is super gorge...also loving your tuts and outfits...
xo
แสดงความคิดเห็น