This is another brand I order to give it a try. EarthenGlow Mineral (there's an almost similar name if you search google it's "earthglo")
I just recieve a package of the product this morning. So I hurry making a review and trying them on,lol
It's a mini kit which includes :
2 foundation powders (1 full cover and 1 light glow)
1 concealer
1 HD finish powder
1 Blush color + free sample
I'll preview a swatch of blush color.
A sheer earthy brown shimmer blush. Very natural and great for this summer glow look.
And boracay island (color) blush. A coral pink with gold shimer. Very cute and healthy look.







8 ความคิดเห็น:
I love Minerals,too. Wow that boracay stuff is so pretty! =)
Hi Tune! Is that mmu made in the Philippines?
i also love minerals =) im currently using id bare minerals, and lov it so much ^^ it's good for sensitive skin
the blush is so natural and subtle looking. =)
tune I asked bare minerals is their products are locally made. Here's their reply:
----
no and yes ;)
we are doing a clearance sale, right now, we have US made MMU. we are shifting to locally manufactured MMU, all-imported materials.
so if you are partical to US MMU, this is your chance to grab them.
Rest assured, our soon-to-be introduced locally manufactured MMU follow the Asean guidelines for GMP (good manufacturing practice)
visit: http://barenaturals.multiply.com
talk about cute eyes!
Super pretty eyes and your skin looks flawless!<3
Aw that color is super cute! :D
แสดงความคิดเห็น