When I see cute mickey stuffs I just buy without hesitation. Well maybe a little but just a little.
Here's stuffs I got this couple of weeks ago
A croc-alike shoes. It's really cute that I can resist myself buying it.
It also makes my feet look like mickey too, LOL
And this cute thing is a scarf-plush. Make me feel like mickey is hanging on my neck. Cuteeee
And the last thing I got from my internet-sista. She went to HK and bought this as a gift. A Minnie Mouse Plsuhdoll Phone sticker. But I just put in on my camera instead. Love it!
Actually I have a lot more of Mickey stuffs. But too lazy to snap them. Anyone here a mickey fan? Share with me!







4 ความคิดเห็น:
Yes! Indeed! I love Mickey as well. But I gotta admit, I adore Minnie Mouse more. LOL. I have a huge stuff toy of Minnie Mouse back at my parents house in my room! Hahaha. I used to collect stickers of Mickey&Minnie Mouse,too! =) They're soooooooo cute togther! Hahaha
I adore everything Disney!<3
The camera looks uber cute, so sweet!^^
<3
oooh! i LO<3 disney things~ and so i luv mickey mouse! ur stuff is too cute! *u*
Love Mickey and love every Mickey item you have there.
http://wonderland-sweet.blogspot.com/
แสดงความคิดเห็น