วันอังคารที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Lunasol workshop Spring 2009

HoHO! before I start, I'd like to say, thanks to everyone who always comeby and says hi! Sorry I've been away for some times.

Alright back to business, I've just been to Lunasol Workshop last Sunday. Actually I went to the launch of this collection last month, you can checkout here


Well the workshop was set at Zen plaza at 16th floor (private room).
The atmostphere was really great. A bunch of bloggers were invited to join and try out the new collection. Mr. Sakai, the beauty advicer, from japan was here to show us how to makeup with a new collection and the trend of 2009 Spring makeup.

First, we started off cleaning the face with Kanebo products called "Impress". Then, we did the base makeup and point makeup afterward by using all Lunasol stuffs.

Compare the before and after pics, My eyes was like.. bigger and my brows'r more in shape without trimming!
And here's me with my girl friends with makeup for Spring. And a little gift from the workshop.

7 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Wow.Your face is just glowing.. =) I'm glad you're back Tune!

✿Ji✿ กล่าวว่า...

pretty face!<3

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

waaah your eyes just pop!! probably because of the good mascara you're using

seems like lunasol has nice blushes!! from the pictures, i can see nice colors

Mel กล่าวว่า...

love your eyelashes, it makes your eyes look so pretty!

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

OMG sooo cute! You're too adorable! I missed you!! where did you go?? :] The eye makeup made your eyes pop!

Femina กล่าวว่า...

Hi! glad you're back. I've been looking forward to see your tutorial. You look really great,love your lashes. Brilliant mascara eh?

SHIZUKA กล่าวว่า...

i love your makeup:) which contacts are you wearing in this post? i really want to get brown ones but deciding between too many ahh>< x


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates