วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Audition for Academy Fantasia6 (contest)

I just entered the online audition for AF (academy fantasia), a musical talent reality show in Thailand

I sang and clipped my Vid.
http://minihome.truelife.com/home/vdo/permalink/834187/45359-1
Same clip on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpmFB78s2zY in case you wanna comment

they'll let the vote begin on 1-5 May
by SMS only

9 ความคิดเห็น:

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

Cool! We have a similar contest here in the Philippines called Dream Academy.

I'm thinking of joining!

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

you can do it! i'm cheering for you! you sing it very strongly! i hope they choose you!

and i noticed the cute little characters in your background haha

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

good luck! sms?? that means I cant vote! boo but good luck!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

gooooood luck!!!:)

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

I saw the vid..you really have a talent! Good luck tune =D

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

Wow! You're so talented! Love your voice!

Femina กล่าวว่า...

Obviously you can sing and you sang that song quite well, so I wish you the very best of luck!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ กล่าวว่า...

great singing! good luck :D

Xen ♥ กล่าวว่า...

all the best!!!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates