วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Catch-up with ModelCo. PR.+hang out!

To be honest! I haven't update Thai blog lately, kinda addicted to blogspot,LOL since it's really easy to upload pics and stuffs. Thai blog I had is too complicate with pic uploader(one pic at the time and refreshing the page when uploaded, and my internet connection is really suck so I can't bare with it)




As I promised in my last blog that I'll use purple e/s on me. So here it is!





I have a meeting with Model Co. PR. today, it was a small meeting exchange attitude from last year workshop and so on. And she gave us a new products for trial, and had lunch together.


After a meeting, I hung
out with the girls window shopping, lol.
I got clothes for my Sofia.


Cute!


This lip balm I got it from online sis' she went to vietmam and bought it as a gift. I'm so in love with the smell.


What I got from Model Co.


A new mascara with mascara fiber


A new lipstick, a first edition of lipstick made by this brand.


Oh, each one of us gets different shade of makeups//I got pink,others got bronze and peach


Cool thing about this, It glows. LOL. It has a light bulb just like the last collection. You can touch up in a bar or club.


Next is new blush on. I also got pinky shade match with the lip.
A really cute pink.


And it's also got light!



P.S I'm going to do some chinese ceremony out of town today. Be back soon!
Miss u all.

14 ความคิดเห็น:

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

I love the purple on you!

✿Ji✿ กล่าวว่า...

Haha the make up is so cute and funny! It can be really useful when you have an glowing listick...find stuff at night, touch up in discos...

I love the purple eyeshadow on you!<3

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

I love the pruple e/s on you looks good

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

So fun! You got the best job!!

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

the purple looks pink on the picture!

free stuff again! how fun is to do that! I have a model co mascara! I like it...but it dries up so quickly...i've only used it a few times...

pandablush กล่าวว่า...

cute! i love the blush lol it has lights!
i heard good thing about modelco mascara =) tell us what u think abt it later~ hehe

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Actually,purple looks lovely on you. =)
And hey,that lippy/blush w/ lights are awesome.They glow at night..Woohoo!!Perfect for clubbing..You're one lucky lady who gets to have fun at such events.Ü

♥ Nehs ♥ กล่าวว่า...

I so love the look! very very prettyyyyyyyy!!!!

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

Can't wait for you to use those new Modelco products =D Love the doll..It's so funky!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

oh wow that is so cool! they light up! great for touching up in the dark cool hahah

Femina กล่าวว่า...

Your eyes are beautiful,and you've got loads of freebies. Sofia's dress is really cute!

✿Ji✿ กล่าวว่า...

Hi girl, thx for your comment!^^
The brand is called essence and it´s basically facial mist with vitamins and stuff^^
I think it smells nice, sometimes I use it to set my face powder, but it´s nothing too special!^^

.{a}...❤ กล่าวว่า...

oh! i love purple~ *u*

and luv the stuff~ especially the doll! >u< omg. tis so cute!

Whitney & the full effect กล่าวว่า...

hi- you work for modelco??


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates