
Last Sunday I've been attended an event of Biore.
This event let the bloggers test the new product of Biore' (Sunblock) and also learn how to makeup for everyday look, which is light and natural, and most importantly, QUICK!
And they challenged all blogger with a makeup contest, and our group got a topic of "Smart matte look" and here's the model!
A group photo with most well-known makeup artist in Thailand (one with black dress)

P.S. the answer to questions in my last blog is
my BF bought stuffs according to my order, however he sure know how to pick cosmetics and comment on them! LOL









6 ความคิดเห็น:
awesome! another cool event!! look at her clear skin.. =) very refreshing.Ü
wow!!!
it must be so cool to meet a well-known person! *u*
Looking cute there ka!
how did u pay for the ellena cosmetics when it's in Philippines pesos. Can I use dollars?or paypal?
Looks like an exciting event indeed and I'm sure you had a great time.
So fun!! I'm jealous, again!!! Hahaha.
แสดงความคิดเห็น