
Sorry about not update for a week. As I started a new job so I gotta learn lots of things and quite mess up with stuffs. Anyway, let me re-cap my haul then. My BF bought me 2-3 weeks ago when he flew to Korea. A new collection of Etudehouse (pearl collection)
I got BB cream (4/5)
Cream blush (3.5/5)
Tint (2/5)
all over pearly powder(4/5)
I'll use them and comment in some other time!







7 ความคิดเห็น:
yeah you seem so busy tune...I hope you're ok... Your bf is so sweet to have bought you so many beauty stuff. He really knows what you want
Wow! Bf is so sweet. I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on the stuff he bought you. I'm getting more interested in Korean cosmetics. Packaging is really pretty... :)
did your bf pick all of these by himself? or you told him what to buy? cuz if he did all of this by himself, he's so goood
I love Etude house packaging. It's so pretty!
Your bf is such a sweetheart..he knows exactly what to get ya!!! =) nice haul!!!
nice haul. i wonder if those items has the signature etude scent..it smells so nice
dear.. you have a sweet boyfee that really knew your needs for makeup
rhain
แสดงความคิดเห็น