Back to the topic, I got this mascara from my best friend, she just went to U.S to study and work. I asked her to send this cos I really wanna try and I just love the package. She made two mistakes.
1. she bought a glam brown not black!
2. she bought a washable mascara, I really prefer waterproof!
but well, it's not bad. Just only when I drop my wets for contact lens it's just melted!
This one I got from a store a friend of mine owned. She bought this from japan and put it on shelf for sale, actually there'r some other cute stuffs but I like cosmetics. And this's just Click
I'll try it tomorrow.
This contactlens "Ash wing" I've been longing for so long. Now I got a chance to try. Not as I expected but it's alright.


The last one is.......Blythe, new Prima Dolly. Blythe is very popular now in Thailand. All of my friends have like more than 4 dolls per person. So they suggested me to have one, and this is my baby "Sofia"







7 ความคิดเห็น:
Congratulations on your new job! I've seen Maybelline lastet mascara for a while but I never really bother to try it, because I'm in love with Max factor mascaras although I'm using non-waterproof but it's definitely smudgeproof.
i can't believe you said that you like that mascara packaging! personally i think american drugstore brand packaging sucks, they are nothing compared to asian packaging! but oh well! since you like it ;p
The eyeshadow you got seems really pretty! would really like to see you use it!
The first time i saw those dolls, i did not understand why people love it so much...but now..i'm slowly loving it..lol
the mascara looks natural =)
and blythe doll, i always wanted it but its like so expensive!! 200-300 bucks 1 doll. when i went to bangkok for holiday i saw pullip and blythe doll shop inside central world! looks like heaven!
Wow very nice stuff you got, I esp love the e/s palette! HOw pretty, I can't wait to see it on you!
Congratulations!
I love your post, again! I also seem to like the purple shadow and the doll!
yay! congrats on your new job :) update us a lot on events that you'll be attending :)
i hate dolls..not really hate..more on i DISLIKE them hahha
horray for summer haul! I am waiting for another tutorial from you! ^_^
แสดงความคิดเห็น