วันอังคารที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

My Sofia


I've been working on Sofia.
Photo Shooting, Costumes and acc. making
So much fun! From out town girl! to fasionista!
Anyone has a nice Blythe outfit sewing patterns, please share me the link, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee


For more Sofia pics

7 ความคิดเห็น:

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

what a model ;p

what happened to her eyes! weren't they green?

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Haha it's like a real life poupee.

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

How cute!

You're making me want one!

smilecusiluvu กล่าวว่า...

haha are u turning her into you?? shes starting with the photo taking skills already haha

.{a}...❤ กล่าวว่า...

omgi luv dolls! ur 1 is awsum!!!

Femina กล่าวว่า...

I just visited your flickr page and I'm impressed with your photos. Wow!You are so talented with the camera!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

This is the cutest model I've ever seen by far. =) You're so creative. Love it!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates