There were the grand opening party of Make Up Store yesterday, and I was able to participate once again. I went to "Sine" 's room with Mod before the event, and had fun with Blythe and makeup.
At first I thought it was a small event like I used to go. But I was wrong. Look at the crowd. This's just one side, LOL

Brand owner and Brand manager (Thailand) gave an opening address to all guests.
Brand owner and Brand manager (Thailand) gave an opening address to all guests.
A fashion show by various makeup artists from MUS using
1. Fruidilicious collection
2. Bronzed
We explored the shop, there's lots of people.
Sofia and the shop
A little snap!
Got some freebies to test and try







9 ความคิดเห็น:
I'm loving Sophia hehehe!
You and your lil sofia having fun at the event huh?! Cool freebies..can't wait for you to try them. =)
looks like so mucn fun! you even brought along your sofia haha~
the event looks really glamourous!!is it a good brand?
wow its so exciting how your always going to events!
Love your Sofia!
Just where in Bangkok is this?
omg looks like you had a blast! I wish I were you that night! I love the bronzed look!
oooh sophia had fun too! hahaha lucky you! to be able to attend and even have freebies!
That was rather posh event,eh? Wow! Another set of free cosmetics, lucky you! I wish I were there!
So fun!! I'm so jealous, hahaha. Your outfit is cute!
แสดงความคิดเห็น