This Ellana MMU brand is from Phil. I just bought a lil of this and that.
foundation, blush, e/s, and lippy
I didn't swatched the F/D cos it's not gonna be seen,lol

I love the lip color, though it looks so red in the pic but once I put it on and dab it a bit. It's just so natural. (smell good too)
I've tried the smoky e/s already and gotta say that, super sexy! not too strong but yet smoky. LOL.
P.S sorry that I keep blogging little by little, cos I want to keep my blog like continously update, so I keep something for later, haha







4 ความคิดเห็น:
yey you got it already =D
the colors look pretty ^^ esp the pink.
wow really?this brand is from the Phils? I've never heard of this brand.maybe it's new? =) The e/s looks great.I should get some of these babies when I go back to the Phils. Ü
I think I have to find that brand here in the Philippines!
And Happy Songkran, if I remember correctly!
แสดงความคิดเห็น