วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Luanching: Else've Re-nutrition Hair care

Loreal paris invited bloggers to join and exclusive luanching dinner party : Else've Re-nutrition (Royal Jelly)

Dress code is White smart casual

so my makeup is natural brown// big mistake cos it's a dinner event and when you took a pic it's so faded. But since I have leave the house like 4pm so I can't really do the extreme look though!




Wearing Ash wing contact lens


My online sis' and me, my face's so bare at 6.30pm


Anyway, the dinner's served at around 7.15pm. A full course 4 menus
Start with smoked salmond. Oh all dishes have put one same ingredient which is "Royal Jelly"

French onion soup , I don't really like it but it tasted okay

The main dish was "sauteed snow fish" tooooo creamy I can't finish the dish, LOL

I do love the dessert "Baked lemon cheese cake" yummy , the best

while we eating, the MC introduced the product and menus

A nutrition doctor discussed how royal jelly important to human body and benefits of it.

The girls.

We all recieved the products for trial.

This one is a night repair treatment. The scent of it is so sweet.
P.S I haven't recomment much, sorry. My computer and internet connection's like so annoying. Sometimes it just disconnected without any clues. but anyway Pls do know that I've read and checked them out!

5 ความคิดเห็น:

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

oohhh craving for cheesecake now! =D I don't think I've tried royal jelly hmmm. I'll wait for your review on those loreal products. It's available in my country but I haven't tried it yet

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

YOu always get to go to fun events!!

Mona กล่าวว่า...

man i wish i can go to these awesome events!

the food looks delish too!

yokeMun กล่าวว่า...

u always get invited to all these cool events..and all the freebies!!!!so good....

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

YUMMMMMMM to all the food photos! That made me sooo damn hungry! =)
So,i guess u had fun huh?! You're so lucky u get to go to awesome events like that! =)


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates