วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I entered the "how to" contest on Thai beauty community jeban.com
and the topic of this month is Island Baby which the contestant must have tan skin and dark eyebrow, so here's my tutorial
starting from what i used


1. Model Co. //Shimmer whip (Bronze)

2. Lotree // BB bream (not in the pic)

3. Loreal //true match powder W4

4. MUS // Micro shadow ( a girls best friend )

5.Lunasol // lipstick (deep red )

6. MUS // eazy bronzer

7. MMU // Limited blush (rudolph nose )

8. Model Co. // black eyeliner pencil (not in the pic)

9. Lunaso // mascara wp No. 01

10. Model Co. //mascara fiber

11.Skinfood // eyeglimmer stick ( gold )

12. Maybelline// brow definist No.03

+ lash curler +tricolorgreen lenses+flasies


-start from BB so that my skin would be ready for makeup
-then applied shimmer whip (bronze) all over my face, which I used instead of foundation
-used a dark shade of powder
-and do it on your eyebrow too so that the color of the natural brow drop then you can draw/enhance the color used from eyebrow palette


-I used brow definist from maybelline


Eye makeup useing gold/green color for a sexy natural matched with tan skin




-Then used the green e/s for lower lash line

-curled and mascara once
-next, applied Fiber mascara then mascara again.



For more sophisticate look. I used trimed falsies
bronzer and red lipstick


And to make my self look more like an Island baby I used sunny red blush!


before / after ก่อน



My costume made from my Mom's scarf (LOL)

Tried a sexier look with green contactlenses

Sun play!



I just love this pic! Hope yall enjoy my How to and outcome


16 ความคิดเห็น:

donnarence กล่าวว่า...

wow!! so pretty!! goodluck on the contest. :D

MiuMiu กล่าวว่า...

you look so pretty! i think your tutorial is great.
gl on the conest!

nancyftw กล่าวว่า...

Amazing~ What a great look for summer!♥♥

Zuuchini กล่าวว่า...

you did a wonderful job!! super good summer tan look. you look gorgeous in the pictures!

Mona กล่าวว่า...

you always look so damn cute. great pics for the tutorial!

Whitepiano555 กล่าวว่า...

You look like a model, very professional la ka.
^_^

pls follow my blog if you have time, I just get started. ( i use the 'whitepiano555' name in Bloggang, hope you can recognize.) ^___^

good luck for the Jeban contest kraaaa.

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Oohhh! look how pretty you are!!!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

oh wow! i love the final outcome! great great tutorial, thanks for sharing :)

fuzkittie กล่าวว่า...

Wow that's awesome!! Love the end results~~~ You look gorgeous and summery.

JT กล่าวว่า...

น่ารักมากเลยค่ะคุณตูน ชอบชุดที่ใส่ด้วย ไอเดียเก๋มากค่ะ

*KiM* กล่าวว่า...

you look fab =D

Femina กล่าวว่า...

Superb tutorial and you look stunningly gorgeous, I can hardly take my eyes off you cutie!

aurora11rose กล่าวว่า...

Gaawwjus! You're definitely a winner in my book already, Tune!

Alexis กล่าวว่า...

Very lovely as usual, Tune!

movingtumbleweed กล่าวว่า...

This is my first comment on your blog but I have been reading your blog for about a month now. You really look so awesome in this!!! I love the tan look on you.

*~kAy~* กล่าวว่า...

you make a pretty hot island chick! <3


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates